Facebook is a gold mine of customer information for local businesses.
For businesses thinking about marketing to their customers online this information is invaluable. Which is why I recently created the Bahamas Facebook Demographic and Statistical Report that you can Download Here.
Below are just 7 things you can learn about your Bahamians customers on Facebook from the this report;
- 69% of Bahamians on Facebook have attended College
- Food Preparation & Services, Management, and Sales are the top 3 job titles among Bahamian users on Facebook. Accounting for 56% of all user job titles
- While the majority of Facebook users Are women, men take the lead with 64% of the most popular 18 – 34 year old age group
- 68% Of Bahamians primarily access Facebook on a Mobile Device
- 38% of Mobile Devices are Android vs. only 9% iPhone and 4% iPads
- The NBA is the most popular sports league
- The Natural Empress, along with Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Michele Obama and Jesus Christ are the most popular Public Figures among Bahamians on Facebook
These are a few of the interesting stats in the report which local businesses can use to shape their marketing strategies. These statistics were all gathered from Facebook. Click the link below to download the complete report.